sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2012


Something has changed within me. Something is not the same. I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game. Too late for second-guessing. Too late to go back to sleep. It's time to trust my instincts. Close my eyes: and leap! It's time to try defying gravity, I think I'll try defying gravity, kiss me goodbye I am defying gravity, and you wont bring me down! I'm through accepting limits 'cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but till I try, I'll never know! Too long I've been afraid of losing love I guess I've lost; well, if that's love it comes at much too high a cost! I'd sooner buy defying gravity, kiss me goodbye I'm defying gravity, I think I'll try defying gravity and you wont bring me down!. I'd sooner buy defying gravity, kiss me goodbye I'm defying gravity, I think I'll try defying gravity and you won't bring me down! bring me down...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario